Thursday, September 15, 2011

Highlight on Atelier Joie! Love the paper~




For those of you who know me, you KNOW how much of a paper-thing I have.... I love paper products.... and office supplies.... and paper....

So today I want to share the loveliest journals and hand-made paper products. These are made by a friend of mine, Timmery Clark. Not only does she make these wonderful journals and cards, but she' a beautiful person too! Take a few minutes and visit her etsy shop, and I'm sure you will fall in love with these like I have!



She pours such thought and care into each and every page~ there are beautiful quotes throughout, and plenty of room for your own thoughts. They're hand stitched/bound~ incredible workmanship! I don't think I've seen two alike~ they're all unique! I've given several of these as gifts, and they've been loved each and every time!


She's also done some custom projects for people~ Bible Study journals (specifically a Eucharisteo journal for a friend who read the 1000 gifts), as well as a guest register for an Art Gallery show. So if you need a specialty item, she's the person to talk to!







Like her on facebook

All of these beautiful product photos were taken by Side By Side Photography. Thank you!

I hope you get a chance to see one of these beauties in person~ Lovely!

 

No comments: