Thursday, October 4, 2012

Little things can make a big difference in decorating



Look at my new light fixture!!  I love Ballard Designs. Who doesn't love them? After my bathroom re-do, I needed a new bathroom rug. I found one that I liked and could not resist also putting this awesome light fixture in my online shopping cart!  We had a can light above our kitchen sink that we never turned on and used.  So, I bought this light from Ballard and it couldn't have been easier to install! I literally unscrewed the flood light style light bulb that was in the can light, and screwed in the new fixture, wrapped the cord to the level I wanted the light to hang and slipped the cover up and it fit snugly into place.
The new light fixture gives off the warmest glowing light. I just love it!!






No comments: