Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Room Mom? Valentine's Day Class Party Ideas!

Being a room mom for many years for my girls, I am always on the look-out for great class party ideas!  I ran across these and saved them for later... maybe you can use them too!

When it comes to party planning, nobody does it better than One Charming Party. Here is the Valentine class party they shared on their blog - awesome!


This site shares party hat ideas from paper plates - for every holiday!


I know I shared Bingo the other day, but I had to include it here since Bingo is my go-to class party game if there is extra time!


For older classrooms, these Mad Libs are perfect!!


Make and Takes is a great blog with tons of good ideas - she pooled together these great Valentine class party ideas:

Letter Match - pair up upper and lower case letters - great for lower grades!

Heart Lei made with yarn, straws and hearts!

Giant Tic Tac Toe - use posterboard and handmade felt hearts for the playing pieces. Make a few and you can have 4-6 kids playing at a time!

Three pipe cleaners and each kid gets a new pair of glasses to take home!

Put these together and the kids can put theirs together and then trade with another student for even more fun!



 

No comments: