Friday, August 19, 2011

Favorite Things Friday - Instagram & Clean Potties

Hello! It's another Friday, so you know what that means! Favorite Things Friday on the Sweet Funky Vintage Blog!
This week, I am sharing a few favorite apps!
For the past couple of weeks, I have been completely addicted to Instagram on my iPhone. Have you discovered instagram? It uses your phone's camera, you take pictures and then instagram has some of the coolest filters that you can apply to your pictures and then share the pictures on facebook, twitter or by email. (Sorry if you aren't an iphone user, this is only an iPhone app)

So, to show you the fabulousness of instagram, I took a couple of pictures around my house and then applied a few filters to the same picture.

Here is the normal picture


my absolute favorite filter - earlybird.


toaster


regular

earlybird filter

toaster

walden

There are 16 different filters to choose from!

Another cool app that I discovered at Blogher is one that Charmin has available. www.sitorsquat.com - you can download an app to your smartphone to find clean public restrooms wherever you are! I have to admit that I am enough of a germophobe to avoid public restrooms whenever possible! Now, maybe I wont have to! (Yay! Lots of smartphones are on the list of compatible mobile devices for this app)

No comments: