Monday, March 23, 2009

Even More Spring Sweet Funky Vintage!

We have had a fun spring season and have really been enjoying all of the creations that our customers have been desiging at our Sweet Funky Vintage trunk shows! We will share some of those with you soon.
The biggest advantage of attending one of our Sweet Funky Vintage trunk shows is that you get to see all of our samples in person, see and feel all of our fabrics, and design your own garments. You can choose from among our 40 styles and 40 fabrics so the combinations are endless (okay, probably not endless, but Math is not my strong point, so let's just say there are gazillions of options)!
I thought I would show you some of our boy selections:

Groovy Guitars




Airplanes





Robots





I thought I would show a few girl things too...

Birdcages





Paisley









1 comment:

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVE the paisley! Adorable!!!