Well, it was spring break around here last week, and most of us here at Sweet Funky Vintage took a well-needed vacation! We have been working like crazy to get all of our Easter deliveries out and have already begun preparing for our fall 2011 season! We will be sending catalog samples out to our photographers in the next two weeks, and our fall trunk samples are already with the seamstresses. We are really excited about our upcoming fall collection.
However, our spring 2011 season is in its last week or two. Our trunks will be returning home and reserved samples will be shipped out, and then we will have our sample sale online in late May.
We are also busy getting ready for the Queen Bee Market, here in San Diego, at the Del Mar Hilton. So, if you are in the area, stop by and see us. The market is Friday, May 7 and Saturday, May 8. We are taking a ton of great clothing for all of your sweet, funky kids! If you do stop by and tell us that you read our blog, we will give you a sweet, funky surprise! :)
Upcoming Sweet Funky Vintage:
1. Now booking Fall SFV trunk shows! Special incentive for booking your show (or signing up to be a Sweet Funky rep) by May 1st! Contact Sydney for more information.
2. Queen Bee Market - amazing hand crafted show - Del Mar Hilton - May 7th & 8th! Come see us! - Del Mar, California.
3. May 20th - mark your calendars - sample sale online!
4. May 21st - Saturday - We will have a vendor booth at the San Pasqual School Carnival from 10am to 4pm.
5. May 24th - Sip & See sample sale - Escondido, CA - more information to come!
6. July 15th - Fall 2011 trunk show season begins!!
For those of you who hold a bird magnet, check your lucky number! If you have one of the following numbers, email us and we will send you some Sweet, Funky swag!
100, 139, 247
Have a great week!