Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Craft #25 - Gift Card Snow Globes


I have to admit, I almost didn't share this blog with you. I just love it so much, and the ideas are so fantastic, I wanted to keep it to myself - all mine. But, I just couldn't keep it to myself. I had to share its incredible creativity and amazing ideas with all of you!
One Charming Party is my new go-to blog for awesome ideas.
In this post, they shared a craft idea they came up with for Real Simple magazine - a creative way to gift wrap a gift card.




This is the last of my 25 days of Christmas Crafts. I hope you have enjoyed them. I have enjoyed discovering and sharing them with you. There are just so many incredibly creative and talented bloggers out there and I wish I had more time to spend just oogling and googling them! :)

Merry Christmas to you all!

No comments: