Sunday, November 21, 2010

Idea I'd like to try...


Since we have been blogging here about Thanksgiving decorating, and table setting, and all things Thanksgiving, I have really had it on the mind!
Well, I was headed out of my front door today and realized that I still have my halloween countdown calendar on the wall beside my door. Yikes! Time for that to go!
So, I was thinking it might be neat to do a Thanksgiving blessings tree.
So, I ventured out to the blogosphere to see what I can find about how to best to go about it. I am thinking a fairly small tree, something that is in proportion to the little people in my household! So, I am hoping I can find the time to create a fabric tree and then put leaves on it with our blessings...

What do you think - should I give it a try?

Infarrantly Creative shows us how to do it with liquid starch, and when I am ready to take the tree down, just use water!


No comments: