Friday, November 27, 2009

Handmade Christmas


I have been really inspired recently to create some handmade Christmas and holiday gifts. I am constantly amazed by the incredible creativity, talent, and generosity of the blogosphere. There are ideas, pictorials, and tutorials of just about any craft you can think of and THOUSANDS of ideas you haven't even thought of yet!!
I am going to take a few days to share some of my favorites... I hope you enjoy them as much as I have!

Roots & Wings Co shared how to etch glass bakeware. I LOVE the idea of giving a casserole dish to someone with their name etched on it. But take that one step further, the next time you take a casserole to someone's home, how about etching their name on it and leaving a little note taped to the underside that the casserole dish is their hostess gift! I know if I were the hostess, I would think that was pretty darn cool!


Reinvented shared how to create the same look as Pottery Barn with a Peace pillow



The Thrifty Chick shared the family yahtzee game. I think this is absolutely fabulous!!! I was so terribly saddened to read that she is no longer with us. What a wonderful creative person she was.



More tomorrow...




No comments: