Sunday, September 13, 2009

On the hunt for good party ideas...


As I have two daughters with birthdays approaching this fall, I am on the hunt again for great birthday party inspirations. Olivia tells me that she wants a balloon themed party and insists that she will be going up in the hot air balloon ride they have at the San Diego Wild Animal Park.
I ran across this terrific party today on one of my absolute all-time favorite blogs, The Hostess with the Mostess. The posting is titled, "Audrey's Pink Birthday".
I love the idea of these big, round balloons. I wonder where to get those?


And what a great favor idea - and fairly simple to make!


At the inspiration party, they also have a great aluminum bucket filled with pink water balloons, but I am not sure that I am going to be able to do anything involving water balloons in October!!

More ideas coming soon...




1 comment:

cherrygarage said...

You could probably use punching bags... they are big and round like that.. and just put helium in them. :-)