Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Back to School - very tardy post

 

 


I posted about Georgia's first day of kindergarten, but Olivia also started preschool for the first time. I didn't take pictures, but wanted to share this sweet thing her teacher did for the parents. It is a parent's survival kit and inside are Hershey's hugs and kisses, and a tissue!
The tag says, "Parent Survival Kit: We can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens us. Philippians 4:13"
Such a cool thing! Olivia is in the yellow classroom, so the yellow bag was perfect!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

TaDa! Creations said...

Missy,
That kit is too cute, loved reading the verse as I sit in my hospital bed holding my newest addition, Samuel. That really lifted me up, so thank you!

Also wanted to say that
I really love all of your daughter's names. Georgia has always been one of my favorites. :)

~Angel