Friday, May 30, 2008

Busy, busy!

We are busy, busy here at SFV! Of course we are moms, so the MAY crazies got us just like everyone else....graduations, picnics, parties, oh my! I leave for the beach tomorrow and Missy is moving across the country next week....we'll both try and share our adventures!
On the business front, we are working on a new website design, new fall designs and finishing up our spring and summer party orders. Stay tuned for a fun summer mini collection around the beginning of July! Oh, and don't forget the giveaway at EVERYTHING PINK!
Here at home, I am doing lots of projects inside and out. My patio is FINALLY done (for those of you who read my former blog)....so let me share some pics!



BEFORE

and....

AFTER!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love the before and afters of the pool/patio. hope you are finding enough time to enjoy it!