Our 25 days of Christmas Crafts was so much fun last year, we decided to do it again this year. So, get ready to get your craft on!
Yummy 3 ingredient Oreo Truffles by How Does She
8 ounces of cream cheese
1 package of Oreos (about 15 oz)
16 squares/2 boxes of Baker’s semi-sweet baking squares
1. Start out by crushing all (except 5) of the Oreos until finely crushed.
2. Then add the cream cheese and blend until it’s a sticky mess!
3. Turn that sticky mess into 1-inch balls and place them on a waxed cookie sheet.
4. Melt your chocolate squares for dipping. Just stick them in the microwave for about 2 minutes, stirring every 15 seconds until smooth.
5. Start dipping your Oreo balls in the chocolate.
6. Grab those extra 5 cookies , crush them a bit, then add the pieces to the tops of the truffles.
7. Place the cookie sheet in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes then ENJOY!
FYI: This recipe makes about 48 truffles. And, don’t forget to store the left-overs in the refrigerator!