Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Hello everyone and happy Tuesday!
We are staying really busy here shipping out your spring trunk show orders. Oh, the cuteness! We just love seeing what all of your uber-creative customers have created when you mixed and matched the fabrics and styles to come up with outfits that are fresh, fun, and unique!
Those of you who attended a spring trunk show or placed an order online surely found the cute little birdie magnet we included for you. On the back of that magnet, is your lucky number! Every week, will choose a few lucky numbers and post them here on our blog. So, follow along and see if you are a winner! If you are, send us a quick email, letting us know, and include your mailing address so we can send out some Sweet Funky Vintage swag your way!
We are going to make a sincere effort to twitter/facebook/blog more often so you will know what we are up to and get to know us better! If there is anything you would like to know, be sure to let us know!
A few things going on here at SFV:
1. Don't forget to enter the Spring Giveaway Extravaganza over at the JK Photography blog. We just love Jennifer! She took some fab pictures for our spring catalog, so when she asked us to contribute something for her giveaway, we were happy to do it. We thought about what SFV design to offer and then decided to let the winner choose, so we donated a $50 gift certificate to SFV instead! The other vendors are super too - check it out!
2. We are thinking about hosting a giveaway here too and would love to have you participate if you have a product or business you would like to promote that you think our customers/readers would be interested in. So, send us an email!
3. Have you heard about our group coupons? We are offering a new group coupon each month. You do have to apply for it every month if you would like to receive that month's group coupon. This month, we are offering a mystery coupon. We will give away 50%, 40%, 30%, 20%, and 10% coupons to our website if 50 or more people sign up to receive March's group coupon. We will send it out at the end of March/first of April, and it will be good the whole month of April. To register for this month's group coupon - click here.4. We are adding a ton of new styles to our website every week! I am practically hunched over my computer 24/7. Well, except when I take a break for bugles (more about that later). So, if you need some retail therapy, hop on over!
5. Have you seen Sweet Funky Vintage on the Hostess with the Mostess blog? We will post more on that tomorrow! In the meantime, check it out! We had a few people contact us directly to purchase the clothing items featured, soooooo.... if you want to purchase the items featured, click here!
6. We only have 6 spring/summer 2011 trunk show openings left. If you want to fill your kid's closets with SFV cuteness, then book a trunk show! Serve some snacks and drinks (or don't) and invite some friends and neighbors over to have fun playing project runway, by designing their own fashions at your house! You can keep the clothing credit for yourself, or donate your hostess benefits to your child's school, or your favorite charity by donating 5% of your show sales to them. You decide! To host a show, click here. To kick it up a notch and be a SFV consultant, click here.
7. On a completely random and unrelated note, I don't know how I lived all the years of my life without experiencing a Bugle - you know, the cornacopia shaped cousin to the potato chip? It was only a few months ago when I had my first one. Now, I need a self-help group. Be honest, are you also an addict?
Okay, if you hung in reading this blog post this long, you totally deserve to win. I hope you do, so I can send you some swag!
Numbers 108, 145, and 313 - you are winners! It is your lucky day, so email us! The rest of you are winners too, really. Maybe you will get swag next time. Smooches!
Posted by sweetfunkyvintage at 5:10 PM