Monday, July 26, 2010

Almost August?

Is it really possible that it is almost August?? I don't know about you, but it really seems like this summer has flown by!
My girls have been traveling, visiting family all summer, and they are due to return home this week - I can't wait! And, as I have been skimming over the calendar of the rest of the summer, it just occured to me that next week it is August! Holy Toledo - August already? And, as life tends to be busier when the kids are around - next week's schedule is filled with Dance Camp for the two older girls, and preschool space camp for the little one, and Vacation Bible School for all of them in the evenings. The following weeks are filled with more activities to squeeze in before school starts again on August 23rd. When does school start for your kids? Does this summer seem to have gone by faster than usual for you?
I would love to hear from you...

Leaving you with a few more pictures from one of our favorite photographers, Rosie.





No comments: