Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Olivia has a date with Daddy


With three kids, both my husband and I make a special effort to plan outings for us to have one-on-one time with each of our children. Olivia had her first date with Daddy last week. After Daddy told her about wanting to take her out for a special date, she ran into to ask me if she could wear her "tiny squares" dress. I had no idea what she was talking about, so she brought it in to show me. It was a black and white checked dress - a beautiful hand-me-down from Liz's daughter, Lily. Olivia was so excited she could hardly wait the three days until it was time for their date. She got all dressed up, and of course, I had them pose for pictures!




Alright, enough pictures already!


So, on their date, they started off at the library before going to dinner at Red Robin. Olivia reported that she ate a corndog and broccoli and milk! After dinner, they went to the pet store and looked at all of the animals before ending the evening by sharing a milkshake for dessert. Olivia was over the moon she had such a good time!

No comments: