Friday, October 10, 2008

The love of a good dog...


I snapped these pictures the other morning. Shady, our black lab, was performing one of her tricks. It is the one she does best... you probably know this one... the one where she lays on the floor (usually right in the middle of the traffic path). As you can see, she is quite good at it.


Sophia came along and began to snuggle with Shady. So, I ran to grab my camera. I am sure glad that I did. Sophia toddled off to her room, got her blanket from her crib, and brought it back to "tuck in" her Shady dog for a nap!












3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so Beautiful and sweet! I love kids connections with their pets!

Marie said...

Missy- thanks for commenting on my blog. I love meeting as many creative ladies in blogland as possible...and another military wife is a bonus!!

Danyele Easterhaus said...

this sweet little bean is so stinking cute!