Thursday, February 23, 2012

Valentine's Day Roundup

We have had a whirlwind month here, so I apologize for writing this Valentine's Day post over a week after Valentine's Day. But, there was such cuteness to be had around here on Valentine's day, I can't not post about it!

I did create the handmade Valentines that I had planned for the girls to hand out to their friends. They turned out pretty cute if I don't say so myself!


I had found the idea here, and she so graciously provided the free printables, which made them so easy!
I ordered the boxes from Paper Mart in the size that was recommended (3.5"x5"), but I think I would definitely go with smaller boxes the next time, maybe 1 1/4" x 4".

My sweet neighbor, Sydney, hosted a little girl's Valentine party with all sorts of fondue and funness! My girls had a fantastic time!


Each table was adorned with white paper and crayons for coloring, and a fondue pot.


No question the kids loved the Chocolate dipped marshmallows the best!


Boys have fun too! :)


Cheese fondue was served with cocktail weenies and bread.


I helped out by rimming the mason jars with melted white candy coating and sprinkles, which was adorable with the pink milk that was served!


Aren't these strawberry skewers fantastic?


Sophia loved the pink milk!


I also made these pretzel rods. Funny though, one of my little neighbors kept bringing them over to me so I could break off the candy part so he could just eat the plain pretzel part!


The kids served themselves from this fabulous dispenser!


There were games and party favors!

And there was Valentine cookie decorating too!

It was so beautifully done and the girls just loved it! I hope that your Valentine's Day was just as sweet!

No comments: